Wednesday 8 March 2017

WOW: Finders Keepers!

WOW = WIPs On Wednesdays
It's not every day that I manage to find 'lost' patterns, but today I found a forgotten about suitcase and there it was! Packed away with 'Love Entwined 2' Workshop pattern sheets (I've been looking for those too!) So I'm feeling rather happy with myself and can't wait to show you my lost pattern - it's really something super (if I do say so myself!) and I was so sad I'd lost it, I even tried to redraw the block a few times from memory, but now there's no need.

I love stumbling across treasured finds. I'll show it off on Friday, so be sure to come back and check it out :)

What's Your WOW?



1 comment:

  1. I hope to find a lot of things once I can finally get into my craft/sewing room and clean and re-organize it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I moderate comments to block spam so don't worry if your comment doesn't appear instantly.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...