Tuesday 14 July 2015

Oma's Blues Part 7 is Launched

Oma's Blues is my current free BOM: you can download all the parts over in my Yahoo BOM Group and currently all the parts are available for free, so if you haven't started this quilt, you can still join in! I've just started Oma's Blues myself and I'm looking forward to showing my progress here very soon. If you'd like to see some other quilters working on this BOM, check out the galleries in my Yahoo BOm Group, there are some stunning Oma's Blues being created. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting. I moderate comments to block spam so don't worry if your comment doesn't appear instantly.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...