Wednesday 5 November 2014

WOW: Afternoon Delights

WOW = WIPs On Wednesdays

I didn't expect so many well wishes yesterday for my birthday - thank you everyone who stopped by and took the time to comment, it really made my day!


I always think chocolates are the prettiest things. I'm looking at these today, because I actually received them on my last birthday, over 12 months ago! I don't really eat chocolate so much as admire it (and I have no idea who enjoyed that missing one?) you can see from the bloom on the center round chocolate that these are now a bit old and stale. But still so pretty.

Why am I showing you these lovely old chocolates? Because they actually inspired a WIP of mine that I'm finally getting around to pattern drafting for release. The design is a sweet cakes sketch, but the inspiration was all chocolate. I'll let you know how I get on and hopefully have these sweet jars filled with delights and released over in the group very soon.

What's Your WOW ?

12 comments:

  1. It is still your birthday here in Kentucky, USA. So - Happy Birthday Esther! Thank you so much for all that you share with us. You have inspired me to get back to work on my LE after a hard several years. I look forward to each new post from you and enjoy so much your beautiful photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here too, in Canada, it's still your birthday. Happy birthday to you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday Esther, and I wish you a long, rich and healthy life, with lots of creativity. In Holland it is also still your birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Belated birthday, Esther! I can't believe you resisted chocolate temptation for so long that the chocolate actually SPOILED. I do not have that kind of will power -- the way chocolate disappears in my house, you'd think there was more of a danger of evaporation!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh those chocolates would be gone if in my house - I love chocolates!! good that you had a great day and wonder what the pattern looks like that you are designing now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. No Chokolate would last that long at my house. I eat the Milk Chocolate ones and Dh eats the rest. Hope it is a Happy Birthday! Celebrate all week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry I missed it, so little late - HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL - those would have barely lasted a day at my home. I admit it I'm a chocoholic and I don't want to give it up. Look forward to what you have in store for us, Esther.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy belated birthday!
    I look forward to seeing the results of this inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  10. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! What a pity too leave those chocolates for more then a year! But when you do not eat them, the look is still beautiful and ..... inspiring. I hope you share you sktech.
    Love from Amsterdam, Maartje

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh No, now my wishes are late - Happy Birthday Esther! I hope you had a fantastic day.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Belated Birthday. Those chocolates look scrumptious. They wouldn't last but a few days for me!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I moderate comments to block spam so don't worry if your comment doesn't appear instantly.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...