Saturday 15 March 2014

Love Entwined Part 10 is Launched

It's time for the charming four corners as we complete Border 2
bottom right and top left corner

Part 10 keeps us busy as we complete Border 2. Unlike the work of Part 8 & 9, Part 10 allows you to spend a bit of time with your stitch work and embellishments as well as finishing up any little details from the previous blocks before we start on Border 3 next month.

This is a quilt full of detail, so don't be afraid to embellish and take your time.

bottom left and tip right corner


 This is where we are up to, quilt wise:


Can't wait to see your progress pics...


‘Love Entwined 1790 Marriage Coverlet’ is a Free 18 Month Historic BOM
Each ‘block’ of the month is released monthly, on the 15th of each month. All ‘blocks’ are available for free during the month of their release. Any missed ‘blocks’ may be purchased.
All ‘blocks’ are available for download via my Yahoo BOM Group only

3 comments:

  1. Esther, this quilt is going to be absolutely magnificent! I would love to be able to make something like this some day. For right now, I'm still in Applique Training Wheels... :-) Thanks for giving me something to work towards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love the new look of your blog! ! ! ! Your creativity is amazing - so very glad I discovered you and your amazing designs. (I'm following LE, but waiting till I have more experience before I start it)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Esther, thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. I've outgrown the LE space by my bed, so will try to set up a larger work area in my library. The LE design is really starting to look spectacular with Parts 9 and 10. I don't see how anyone could now stop with just the center portion!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I moderate comments to block spam so don't worry if your comment doesn't appear instantly.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...