Wednesday 1 May 2013

WOW: Playing with Greens

WOW = WIPs On Wednesday
 

It's nearly time to launch the next BOM so I've been going through my fabric stash and digging out the greens that are calling out to me. I'm also thinking of buying fabrics specifically for one of the quilts but want to make the most of my stash first if possible. You know that with any of my designs there'll be plenty of foliage..so I'm thinking ahead.

On my last poll my BOM Group Members voted to see the next BOM before beginning the quilt, so it will not be a mystery. Well that's fine with me! I like a mystery but I understand how frustrating it can be, fabric wise.

This time around you'll have two BOMs to choose from and two very different quilts.

Stay tuned...

 
What's Your WOW ?
 
 

5 comments:

  1. I love greens, those colours look very promising!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leaves, and lots of them, yay! Off to have a look at my greens :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your greens - very good for the leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Esther those greens are stunning But I can see so many leaves coming, just as well I enjoy making them. Coming June we will be down to just hubby and I in our house so I can see a sewing room in one of the bedrooms may be LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Esther,
    Just letting you know I've put a link to you in my new blog
    http://aussiequiltersonline.blogspot.com.au/

    I've liked your work ever since I saw red delicious.

    if you don't want to be on the list, let me know, but I do hope it will be a great resource for many bloggers.
    jennidee

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I moderate comments to block spam so don't worry if your comment doesn't appear instantly.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...