Wednesday 10 April 2013

WOW: Winter WIP Progress

WOW = WIPs On Wednesdays
 

Having my winter WIP project next to the sofa has definitely worked this week.

The nights have been cold and I've been working away at this WIP from last winter, my Puff Flower Afghan. Well, the green rounds are all done, now I only have 1x white round and then I'll join them up to be finished! It feels great to be getting through my DDs yarn stash and to end up with something useful and beautiful.




That's my Winter Nights WIP, but my other WIPs (there's too many to mention) are being neglected during the day as I have been planning the next BOM. I have a lot of quilt projects I can't quite finish for one reason or another, so I think I should slow down and get them done before moving to the next BOM, but I find I can't help myself, and once you're inspired to create, you just have to do it!

only two puff flowers left!


What's Your WOW?
 

4 comments:

  1. Esther, that is going to be so beautiful. Can't wait to see it all put together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was feeling the same way last week and, see my blog, look what happened!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful, cozy afghan that's going to be ... and you're really making great progress--your hook must be flying!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Esther,
    I love the afghan you are making. Will there be a pattern on your blog? I would love to try making one. I just love the colors. Thank you.

    Best wishes,
    Aunt Bea

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I moderate comments to block spam so don't worry if your comment doesn't appear instantly.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...