Thursday 15 November 2012

Bleeding Heart & Daisy, Banksia

Forget Me Not: Part 10 is launched

Bleeding Heart & Daisy



Banksia



I've wanted to design and applique some bleeding hearts for the longest time...and now I have! And it's the same with the Banksia, it's just one of those blocks I've always wanted to make. So I did!



 
These are blocks from Part 10
of my free 2012 Mystery BOM Forget Me Not
 
Yes, anyone can join in:
You can download this month's block via my website or my Yahoo Bom Group

4 comments:

  1. Ohhhhh Esther those Bleeding-hearts are sooooooooooo beautiful, such a lovely lovely block, I just love them and white daises Wow two in one. Are those little individual oblongs on the Banksia????? If so hmmmmmmmmmm!!!!! Love the ways you have made the leaves so realistic but simple. Think I will make mind double sided iron on fusing and have them 3D. Time will tell. Once again a big thank you for sharing your beautiful designs. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both sets of flowers are absolutely gorgeous!

    Thanks for sharing these wonderful designs, Esther.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh those are just beautiful!! They touch my heart. Wonderful work Esther!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both blocks are wonderful. I have always been facinated by bleeding hearts.
    Have a great day.
    Always, Queenie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I moderate comments to block spam so don't worry if your comment doesn't appear instantly.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...