Wednesday 23 November 2011

WOW: Are You Quilting In The Pink ?

 
WOW = WIPs On Wednesdays

In the last week I've had several unexpected requests for pictures detailing my quilting on In The Pink.

This is interesting, I wonder how many Pinky WIPs are out there?? I really love this quilt and it was a pleasure to make. I always love it when someone in the Yahoo Group posts an image of their latest In The Pink progress. It makes my day! I think some of you are getting this quilt finally finished in an end of year burst! I can't wait to see them when they are done.


5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I got the pattern when it was free, but haven't even started it yet. I guess I got caught up in My Heart's Desire.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally I start quilting my Red D. It is almost 2 years that I finished the top but I did not dare to quilt it. I'm halfway now. i send you pictures when the job is done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I joined your group when In The Pink was in progress: I was completely intimidated. I did complete 12 Days and will be using it as my header, if I can get a good picture, next month. I am still in the middle of HD and with Lucinda's quilt in mind, it may become a completed quilt next year. I love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That quilt and quilting is just spectacular. Oh My goodness amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I moderate comments to block spam so don't worry if your comment doesn't appear instantly.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...