Tuesday 15 November 2011

Peaceful Pathways Part 4


Yes, we're already at Part 4! How time flies!
This month we are making the lovely patchwork style border. It’s worked in red and white (of course). This month is the final bit of hard work before we sail into the ending.
The more time I spend with this quilt, the more I love it.
I especially like how classic and easy if looks and feels at first glance, but how lovely the details are when you get to know it better.
The pics here are a bit shadowy as the weather was bright and stormy. Sorry!


I really like the white squares coming together to make the pieced hearts.
I just feel really glad making this quilt. And it's another for my red and white shelf.

Anyone else BOM-ing along with me?

Peaceful Pathways is my current free BOM

You can download the current month via my website or Yahoo Bom Group

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Esther! And I like how the pieced white makes a heart too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, I've been waiting for this part. Can't wait to get started. : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've ordered my white fabric and will be starting on my word blocks soon. Had too many other projects to start when everyone else did. love the red and white. Just lovely.
    Gail in Virginia

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks fantastic Esther just wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks fantastic Esther just wonderful. I might have to make a red one too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't started it yet, but plan to as soon as I order some fabric. I can hardly wait to get it started. I'll let you know when I do.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I moderate comments to block spam so don't worry if your comment doesn't appear instantly.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...