Friday 22 January 2010

Introducing Red Room's newest arrival....cushions!


Blossom and Apple-icious are now launched.

I have gone with a flower theme again (no suprises there...) and for those of you who like something more understated, apple-icious has a more contemporary feel. Now your Red Room is adorned with a wall quilt, a table runner and cushions. Not bad for what was once a red stash!

Next week I will adding a guide to making up the cushion, right here on my blog.

I know you're all going to do wonderful things with this newest block... I can't wait to see!

If you're not a member of the Red Delicious Yahoo Group, you can access this pattern via Scribd.com (both links on left side bar) or by double clicking on the title above.



7 comments:

  1. The cushions look gorgeous! Thanks.
    Have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cushions look gorgeous! Thanks.
    Have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEE-U-TEE-FUL!!! Esther, you do do such lovely work. Eye candy :)

    Have a blessed weekend
    Niki

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that vase, but I MUST finish the quilt first.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's beautiful but I'm not finding the instructions.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two new beauties! Thanks Esther!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for following my blog. I love your pieces!
    Valerie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I moderate comments to block spam so don't worry if your comment doesn't appear instantly.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...