Sunday 27 September 2009

Getting it together for the week ahead

As a rule, I don't usually sew on the weekends. But sometimes, if it's just that kind of day, I potter around and line things up for the week ahead.

That's what I am doing today. I have fiddly things to do...and outstanding bits that I am stitching together so that during the week I can zip through my projects in chunks, rather than having to stop and work over those important but time consuming details. I can't believe it, I sound almost organised!

3 comments:

  1. I just love your designs. Thank you for sharing them with me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like another of your beautiful designs Esther.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you. It always feels good to organize ahead :) Looking forward to seeing what the shapes turn into.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I moderate comments to block spam so don't worry if your comment doesn't appear instantly.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...